Hi Gervase,

there seems to be a slight inconsistency between the terminology in the plan posted at

https://groups.google.com/a/chromium.org/d/msg/blink-dev/eUAKwjihhBs/ovLalSBRBQAJ

And the official letter quoted below. I have added potential clarifications to fix this, please indicate, for the benefit of the community and Symantec if those clarifications are correct interpretations.