On 05/07/17 18:08, Ryan Sleevi wrote:
On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 4:32 AM Gervase Markham wrote:
<snip>
That is, the difference between, say:
"label": "Verisign/RSA Secure Server CA"
And
CKA_LABEL "Verisign/RSA Secure Server CA"

I would argue there isn't a meaningful difference for "human readability",
and it's more a subjective preference. Before we fixate on those, I'm
hoping we should get objective use cases nailed down. That's why I'm trying
to understand how you're evaluating that spectrum. Is it because it's
something you'd like to maintain, because you think it should be "readable"
on a webpage, etc?

How it is sans-comments is irrelevant, because it has comments. :-)

It isn't, because JSON can't.

Unless...

{"label":"Verisign/RSA Secure Server CA","comments":"These are some comments"}

--
Rob Stradling
Senior Research & Development Scientist