On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 7:05 AM Doug Beattie via dev-security-policy <

That’s purely a business decision, right? I couldn’t see anything in the
BRs prohibiting a CA from doing this, particularly given how validation
data is allowed to be reused, but I’m curious if GlobalSign reached a
different decision.