On 16.10.2017 19:32, Gervase Markham via dev-security-policy wrote:
> The subCAs that we know of that fall into this category belong to Google
> and Apple. If there are any other subCAs that fall into this category,
> please let us know immediately. Google has one such subCA; Apple has seven.

Besides the informal list of 9 subCAs (8 unexpired) that Gerv has posted
on 2017-10-17, has Mozilla learned about any additional subCAs that will
require a similar treatment?

I assume that the end of the primary development phase for Firefox 60,
which is early March 2018, will be the deadline to add whitelisting for
any such subCAs.

Kai