I think it probably makes more sense to focus on sensitive key material
than non-sensitive CSRs.

As a starting point, how reasonable would it be for CAs to question their
resellers, or to disseminate additional language to add to their reseller
agreements to prohibit non-transactional/ephemeral key storage?

-- Eric

On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 9:15 AM, Ryan Sleevi via dev-security-policy <

konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>