We acknowledge that this mis-issuance is caused by technical and organizational
issues which we will improve in as fast as possible. We do realize that the
importance of timely revokation of certificates for the WebPKI environment is
not fully understood by our customers.

As additional measures to the software improvements, we now monitor crt.sh at
least twice a day for certificates with similar errors. We will also launch
communication with our customers, explaining the impact of certificate
revocation and the risk that this involves for the availability of their
services.

We really appreciate the comments on this issue that came forward from the
community.