On Fri, Mar 8, 2019 at 9:49 PM Ryan Sleevi <r...@sleevi.com> wrote:

> I consider that only a single CA has represented any ambiguity as being
> their explanation as to why the non-compliance existed, and even then,
> clarifications to resolve that ambiguity already existed, had they simply
> been sought.

Please contemplate this question, which is intended as rhetorical, in the
most generous and non-judgmental light possible.  Have you contemplated the
possibility that only one CA attempted to do so because you've stated your
interpretation and because they're subject to your judgement and mercy,
rather than because the text as written reflects a single objective
mechanism which matches your own position?