On 14/03/2019 01:09, Peter Gutmann via dev-security-policy wrote:
<snip>
> I'd already asked previously whether any CA wanted to indicate publicly that
> they were compliant with BR 7.1, which zero CAs responded to (I counted them
> twice).

Peter,

Mozilla Root Store Policy section 2.3 [1] requires CAs to conform to the
latest version of the Baseline Requirements.  So ISTM that until or
unless a CA publicly states that they are non-compliant with BR 7.1, we
should act as if that CA has publicly stated that they are compliant
with BR 7.1.

FWIW though, you can find a public statement from Sectigo at [2].

[1]
https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/about/governance/policies/security-group/certs/policy/#23-baseline-requirements-conformance

[2]
https://sectigo.com/blog/all-sectigo-public-certificates-meet-64-bit-serial-number-requirements