Phillip, that was an unprofessional contribution to this list, that could
be read as a legal threat, and could contribute to suppressing dialogue
within this community. And, given that the employee to which it is clear
you are referring is not only a respected community member, but literally a
peer of the Mozilla Root Program, it is particularly unhelpful to Mozilla's
basic operations.

Eric Mill
617-314-0966 | konklone.com | @konklone <https://twitter.com/konklone>