Has anybody got experience with the Discord<->Matrix bridge (
https://matrix.org/bridges/#discord )?

Like the rest of Mozilla, I don't particularly enjoy Discord's terms of
service / privacy policy, but I'm part of a zillion Discord servers for
other communities. Whereas #servo IRC is my last remaining (active) IRC
channel.
- Lars