Frank Hecker wrote:
> Eddy Nigg (StartCom Ltd.) wrote:
>
>> What's the time frame for this?
>>

> Time frame for what? I plan to work intensively on EV requests this
> week, and get as many as I can on the path to approval as soon as I can.
OK

>     So if you have comments, either general or on any of the specific
> requests, please submit them now.

Well, you said: "If anyone wants to double-check my conclusions above
please feel free; I could use some help with this."

So I asked in reply what the time frame is...as *you* know, it takes
quite some time to go through just the basic informations, verify some
of it, make notes and follow up on stuff which isn't clear...me willing
to help and spare some time for this, but it really somewhat depends on
how much time we've got.

Signer:         Eddy Nigg, StartCom Ltd. <http://www.startcom.org>
Jabber:         [EMAIL PROTECTED] <xmpp:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Blog:   Join the Revolution! <http://blog.startcom.org>
Phone:          +1.213.341.0390