Reed Loden wrote:
> On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 13:55:45 +0100
> Michael Ströder <mich...@stroeder.com> wrote:
>
>> Patricia,
>>
>> we saw several strange things from Certstar during the last days, not
>> just one mistake:
>>
>> 1. Spam e-mail to StartCom customers showing dubious business
>> practices
>
> Spam wasn't just sent to StartCom customers...

So that's even worse.

>> 3. Strange from address with another famous trademark as local part
>> used in another posting here
>
> I'm sure Patricia was just submitting to the newsgroups via Google
> Groups, and I bet her google account is the address used in the post
> to which you're referring. She probably just forgot to change it to
> her work address before sending. I wouldn't fault her or her company for
> this "mistake" in any way.

Do you really think so? Please re-read my text above about "local part"
of the from address in question. Typically when using a Google account
the local part is a name chosen by the user and the domain part belongs
to Google. In this case I wouldn't have said anything because it's
obviously normal. But that was not the case. The from address used was:
goo...@servage.net

Ciao, Michael.