My understanding is that the upgrade of ZK is pretty easy... but I
would consult the ZooKeeper community for advice on that, since they
are the experts. For Accumulo's part, I believe 2.0 worked fine with
newer versions of ZK (3.5+), so you should be able to update ZK first
if you didn't want to do them at the same time. There may be some
things you might need to do to ensure your classpath is set up
correctly for Accumulo if using it with 2.0, since 2.0 might assume ZK
3.4 jar locations. I don't recall the specifics, but I remember it
wasn't that bad. fluo-uno had used newer ZK versions with 2.0 for a
while. The necessary config changes to support that might even still
be scripted in its repo.

I'm really not familiar with Hadoop upgrades, but as far as Accumulo
is concerned, it would probably treat both 3.3.1 and 3.3.5 as
essentially equivalent. I don't think anything substantially changed
that would cause Accumulo to even notice a difference. Seems like it
would just be a quick shutdown, update the classpath, restart, for
Accumulo. For Hadoop, you may have some upgrade tasks... I'd check
with the Hadoop community first. You could probably upgrade Hadoop
before or after you upgrade Accumulo for this one. I don't think it's
going to matter much.

If you're concerned about problems you might encounter, I would run
through the upgrades on a small test instance first, just to practice.
If you run into a specific problem doing that, we could probably offer
more specific insight, having probably seen it before.