Follow instructions at:

Cheers,
Hadrian

On 11/01/2016 09:40 PM, Renumathy B  (NCS) wrote:
Hello,

I want to stop mails coming from this email address. Please help me to stop it.

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: John D. Ament [mailto:johndam...@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 2 November, 2016 06:50 AM
To: dev@activemq.apache.org
Subject: Re: Many old open PRs

+1 as well, assuming you've pinged the ticket saying to fix or we won't
+fix
because..

Better to group them together as well into a single commit, or as few commits
as possible.

BTW, I figured out what I did (since I couldn't find the commits with the
message in them).  Way back, we could force push on all branches, there were no
protected branches unlike today.  So what I did was commit, push, then squash
the commits together into a functional commit and push -f that.

John

On Tue, Nov 1, 2016 at 6:06 PM Clebert Suconic <clebert.suco...@gmail.com>