HI guys!!!

after a couple of talks I've seen about Akka and the (seems good)
ForkJoinPool experience and a tons of metrics i have collected on Artemis
related to the current implementation used, I'm starting to believe that the
broker could benefit a lot by using a ForkJoinPool.

The current implementation is limiting by far the scaling capabilities of
the broker, but I haven't had any experiences yet with FJ pool to know which
impact it should have on the code: did you have any? what do you think about
that?
Any experience, idea on how to apply it and feedback would be
super-appreciated :)

Cheers,
Franz