Hi all,

@vongosling <fengji...@gmail.com> "I'm more concerned about the activities
of our community than that. Our mailing list doesn't seem to see the voice
of discussion."

My concerns about the community discussions, and partly why I don't use
this to communicate with Josh (besides what Josh has stated above), are the
expectations that I don't know. Please, if there is a document that covers
this, point me to it.

   - What is expected that we discuss here? What level of granularity? What
   details?

There can be a lot of noise generated with constant emails that will
completely obscure important discussions.

   - Are we expected to wait for others to give their input for all of our
   discussions?  How long are we expected to wait for a response before going
   ahead?

There can be decisions that need to be communicated promptly. Waiting for a
comment could be pointless and not waiting might give the appearance of not
caring about others input.

I do understand that most may be volunteers and I mean no disrespect.
However, I do feel that it is necessary to point out that our team members
aren't volunteers - this is actually our job. So, while it might not be
important to others to give, or have, a prompt response, for us it can be
vital.

I hope this conveys my questions and concerns.

Thank you for your input in advance,

John