FYI. Python 3.12 is now fully back  - ready for 2.9.0.

We even got some of the providers that were excluded, back in:

* databricks is back in after the issue we had was determined as "Python
coverage" tool not working well yet for Python 3.12 (we disabled coverage
for Python 3.12 now)
* cassandra is about to be re-enabled
https://github.com/apache/airflow/pull/38314 after they responded to our
issue and released a binary driver today with libev support compiled in.

The two remaining providers that do not work for Python  3.12 are papermill
and apache-beam.
* Papermill - technically support is merged but we are waiting for the new
release of their package https://github.com/nteract/papermill/pull/771 - I
ping them today and there is some reaction, let's see.
* Beam (traditionally they have most complex dependencies and are lagging
behind) - issue here and I inquired them when support is planned
https://github.com/apache/beam/issues/29149

Just as a reminder: Airflow 2.9.0 default images will be *Python 3.12*  -
according to the rule we agreed here:
https://lists.apache.org/thread/0oxnvct24xlqsj76z42w2ttw2d043oy3 - this
means that papermill and beam will not be installable in "apache/airflow"
image or "apache/airflow:2.9.0" - users will have to use
"apache/airflow:2.9.0-python3.11" for example.

J.