Well, I wouldn't touch the on that exist (maybe we could mark them
deprecated, but that's all). But I would move (copy) them together and make
them consistent (example, let them all use the same default connection_id,
...). For a new user it's quite confusing I think due to different reasons
(style, etc...) you know we have an old ticket: making gcp consistent (I
just don't want to start on this on, on fear of breaking something).

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:59 PM Chris Riccomini <criccom...@apache.org>