Hi Dave,

I've created a test case for Dashboard sections and added a merge request
<https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/268/>. Please
review it and let me know if any improvements required.

Also, could you let me know what are the other functionalities should be
tested in Dashboard?

Regards!