Hi Dave,

I have started to create a test case for Tickets Section.

I was trying to create a new ticket and check whether it appears in
Dashboard, but it doesn't work. It seems like I've done something wrong
when creating new ticket.

Could you kindly take a look at my implementation
<https://forge-allura.apache.org/u/deshani/allura-personal-dashboard/ci/56062d5c56aad503e022727b0dd5b67d37133b2e/>
and help me to sort out the issue?

Thanks!