Hi Dave,

Thank you for sharing these valuable information. I have added a merge
request <https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/git/merge-requests/269/>.
Please review it and let me know any further improvements.

Regards!

--
*Deshani Geethika*
Undergraduate at Department of Computer Science and Engineering