Thanks for this! I'd be willing to own the website, though I'm more
comfortable with git than svn. That would also let us host the site via
GitHub Pages, which I've found useful in the past (though maybe there are
downsides to GH Pages for a project like this that I haven't thought of?).
Best,
Amanda