From: Randall Leeds<mailto:rand...@bleeds.info>
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:23 PM
To: Amanda Visconti<mailto:amandavisco...@gmail.com>; Benjamin
Young<mailto:byo...@bigbluehat.com>
Cc:
dev@annotator.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@annotator.incubator.apache.org>;
Nick Kew<mailto:n...@apache.org>
Subject: Re: Things we need

ASF will host a static site in svn so it's similar to GH Pages in that sense.

You can use git-svn if you'd rather use git to interact with the repo.

For the non-www project code, we will get a git repo and not svn at all, though
as I understand it the publishing hooks infra has set up for the web site rely
on us storing those assets in the appropriate SVN repo.

One can even add two git remotes, one for code and one for git-svn, and have a
workflow just like a master/gh-pages branches.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016, 09:10 Amanda Visconti