Notes of tasks discussed in today’s call (which lacked a reminder, but
the rhythm is unchanged):

- propose the release to the incubator mailing list
- create more welcoming documentation to help people understand what
Annotator does, what it does not (or not yet), and how to use it.
- make an example code showing how to use it; perhaps the current demo
would work for this, but we should add a link to its source code on the
website
- look into approaches for documentation going forward; perhaps use
tsdoc and publish its output on the website
- organise and label our open issues, use the issue tracker more
{in|ex}tensively
- try to provide more clarification about the relations and statuses of
related projects, especially AnnotatorJs.
- finish current PRs (typescript & dom-tests), keep on coding