Stefan Bodewig wrote:
On Fri, 31 Oct 2003, Steve Loughran <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Stefan Bodewig wrote:

MSBuild uses $() for its properties and @() for something else -
probably Item references at first glance.

-where is the docs for that?

Follow the "official information" link in
<http://stefanbodewig.blogger.de/stories/9155/>.

Judging from you blog, you've found it by now.  The nant-dev list is
very interesting right now. 8-)

I've had a closer look into the docs last weekend and will talk about the
Item and task input/output stuff later.

yes, I even have the PDC DVD set a few metres away, should I chose to dedicate some time to bringing it up in a vmware installation.

I must say it is the first time any project I've worked on has been cloned by microsoft to become a strategic offering of theirs. I also think they may have a better list/set model than Ant's, which doesn't really have anything consistent at all, just FileList, FileSet, and many other task-specific lists.

I do think a bit of credit to the ant and nant teams would have been polite -from a colleague who was at the MSBuild session, we didnt merit a mention. Sigh.

-Steve