On 2016-10-15, Austin, Richard (Fort Collins) wrote:

> I am trying to determine whether the open-source software packages
> listed below are TAA-compliant.  My understanding is that TAA (the
> U. S. Trade Agreements Act) defines the Country of Origin as the
> country where the software is built--where final compilation occurs.
> Can you tell me in what country the build server for the binaries/JARs
> for Ant and Ant-Launcher 1.9.1 was located?

I'm not sure I fully understand what you are talking about, but I'll try
to answer.

Ant releases are not built on any particular build server but on the
personal environments of the release manager. Ant 1.9.1 has been built
by Antoine Levy Lambert (who happens to have relocated a few times and I
don't recall where he's been in May 2013 :-).

Other releases of Ant have been built by Conor MacNeill (likely in
Australia), Magesh Umasankar (likely in the US) or myself (always while
I've been in Germany IIRC). I hope I haven't forgotten anybody.

What I'm trying to say is that we've never tracked where the release has
been built and you are the very first person who has ever asked for