There’s been some good progress on reviving the Ivy project (thanks Nicolas and
Jan for helping out with the reviews and merging PRs) and we seem to be moving
towards a state where the release is a possibility. The other project IvyDE
(the Eclipse plugin) however needs a bit more push I think.

I am not a Eclipse user nor do I have any experience with plugin development,
so there’s not much I can contribute on that front. However, there has been an
external community member whose team(?) seemed to be interested in contributing
to that plugin and in fact seem to have built some features on top of the
current state of the plugin, in their own fork. They even proposed the
contribution on the mailing list[1]. I suggested they raise a PR (to make it
easier for review), but haven’t heard back. Given that and things in general,
do we have someone who has experience of the code base plus Eclipse plugins who
can help review that code? Furthermore, is there anything else the user has to
do (like signing some CLA) for that contribution?

I think in general, do we have someone experienced with the plugin who can look
at some of the IvyDE open JIRA issues/enhancements and decide which ones to fix
in the upcoming release and make sure things work fine with the proposed Ivy
release itself?

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/dev@ant.apache.org/msg45486.html

-Jaikiran