I stepped forward to help with IvyDE (well, my first idea was to make
builds independent of a particular Eclipse distribution available on a
particular mirror), but I realised that Ivy must improve first :-) I am an
Eclipse user -- which explains my interest in IvyDE -- and I would be happy
to keep the ball rolling, but I would appreciate some guidance. Right now,
I'd rather release Ivy 2.5 first.

Gintas