> Le 12 avr. 2018 à 18:29, Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org> a écrit
> :
>
> I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.5.0-rc1.
>
> The git tag of this release is:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.5.0-rc1
>
> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.5.0-rc1>
>  with the sha1 887fd46f3e90016e313f7724ca259b936d30a03e
>
> The artifacts has been published to:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/2.5.0-rc1
> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/2.5.0-rc1> at revision 26310
>
> The staging Maven repository is available there:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1026
> <https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheant-1026>
>
> The Eclipse updatesite has been build there:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ivy-2.5.0.cr1_20180412005306
>
> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivyde/updatesite/ivy-2.5.0.cr1_20180412005306>
>
> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

I have a very poor internet connection, I had to do the build on a remote
server, so I have only done the basic checks, but it seems to works properly.
Well, I have at least loaded in an Eclipse and it resolves properly.
I have only missed to set the date in the release notes in the packaged zip and
tgz distributions, it still looks like this:
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/master/release-notes.html
<http://ant.apache.org/ivy/history/master/release-notes.html>. I think this is
OK. I’ll just fix the version on the site once actually published.

So +1 for me.

Nicolas