> Le 14 avr. 2018 à 19:02, Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org> a écrit :
>
> On 2018-04-12, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
>
>> I have built a release candidate for Ivy 2.5.0-rc1.
>
>> The git tag of this release is:
>> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.5.0-rc1
>>
>> <https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=ant-ivy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/2.5.0-rc1>
>>  with the sha1 887fd46f3e90016e313f7724ca259b936d30a03e
>
>> The artifacts has been published to:
>> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/2.5.0-rc1
>> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/ant/ivy/2.5.0-rc1> at revision 26310
>
> As usual I haven't tested anything, just looked at the legal stuff,
> i.e. NOTICE and LICENSE are where they should be an look OK, checksums
> are fine, tag and source archive match and RAT is reasonably happy.
>
>> Do you vote for the release of these binaries?
>
> +1
>
> If you want to call them 2.5.0-rc1. If you want the release to be 2.5.0
> then the names of the archives and the jars are all wrong and you'll
> have to rebuild everything (and call for another vote).

We should probably have discussed it, or I should have been more clear in my
proposal for this release. The last release we did of Ivy was a long time ago,
so a lot has been included in this release. Then yes, that was intentional, a
2.5.0-rc1 will be for public consumption, with that rc marker showing the
release may be not as stable as expected.

> It would be good if you could sign the tag as well.

I think I did. I remember using 'git tag -s’ and being asked the password of my
private key.

I can see a PGP signature in SourceTree.
Github states it is verified:
https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/releases/tag/2.5.0-rc1
<https://github.com/apache/ant-ivy/releases/tag/2.5.0-rc1>
'git verify-tag 2.5.0-rc1’ states it has a 'Good signature’

I am not fluent with git. I may have missed something.

> A minor nit, the .gitignore and .gitattributes files are mssing from the
> source archives. I don't consider this important but it would be nice if
> this could be fixed after the release.

Nice catch. I’ll fix that.

Thank you for your time Stefan.

Nicolas