I agree with Stefan.

GitHub has its own set of pleasant features but I don't think moving Ant's issue tracker to GitHub is necessary. I haven't been around in the Ant community since the beginning but for the past few years that I've been around, I don't think reporting issues in Bugzilla has been a friction in the Ant project.

Keeping Ant's infrastructure within Apache I believe is the right thing - that would mean hosting the issue tracker within the Apache infrastructure. That doesn't necessarily mean using bugzilla. Apache hosts JIRA instance too at https://issues.apache.org/. Moving to Apache's JIRA instance _might_ be an option but I don't know what kind of efforts would be involved and if those are worth it.

-Jaikiran