Von: Jaikiran Pai <jaiki...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. August 2022 15:13
An: Ant Developers List <dev@ant.apache.org>; Stefan Bodewig
<bode...@apache.org>
Betreff: Re: Migrate from Bugzilla to GitHub Issues

I agree with Stefan.

GitHub has its own set of pleasant features but I don't think moving Ant's
issue tracker to GitHub is necessary. I haven't been around in the Ant
community since the beginning but for the past few years that I've been around,
I don't think reporting issues in Bugzilla has been a friction in the Ant
project.

Keeping Ant's infrastructure within Apache I believe is the right thing
- that would mean hosting the issue tracker within the Apache infrastructure.
That doesn't necessarily mean using bugzilla. Apache hosts JIRA instance too at
https://issues.apache.org/. Moving to Apache's JIRA instance _might_ be an
option but I don't know what kind of efforts would be involved and if those are
worth it.

-Jaikiran