+1 for option 2 (primary)
+1 for option 1 (secondary)

Thank you,

Vlad

On 8/21/17 23:37, Ananth G wrote:
+1 for option 2 and second vote for option 1

Have we finalized the library name ? Going from Apex-malhar 3.7 to
Apex-malhar-1.0 would be counter intuitive. Also it would be great if we have
an agreed process to mark an operator from @evolving to stable version given we
are trying to address this as well as part of the proposal

Regards
Ananth