>Where can I find the UNO-objects that need explicit disposal?

To my understanding anything that implements com.sun.star.uno.XInterface
for example.
Even though the implementation is said to be depending on the language
binding, the concept differs significently from the "normal" Java model.

Combined with Andreas' findings (forcing frequent garbage collection
increases stability) and the known problems with multiple clients.

To my understandung the change is not in the types of objects being used or
the algorithms but in:
- the point of time when the unused objects are released
- the number of objects that get released during a specific garbage
  collection cycle

Therefore I would suspect that the problem is connected to memory handling
and threading. Maybe long garbage collection cycles interact strongly with
threading inside OOo while short cycles are less likely to expose the problem?

Of course it does not make sense to connect ANY stability problem with this,
but those that cannot be reproduced with identical code resulting in (almost)
identical numbers of calls would be suspectable to me ...

CU
   Jürgen