Hi Stephan,

>> my conversion utility should run as a server in background. When
>> starting my utility I bootstrap OO or connect to a running OO.
>>
>> In case OO crashed before and I start now my utility, a recovery screen
>> appears for the old document. How can I bootstrap an OO or connect to it
>> without these recovery screens?
> 
> to avoid the crashreport to pop up you would have to start the Office
> with the commandline parameters
> 
> -norestore -nocrashreport

I read this before and think this is the only solution. I also would
like to bootstrap OO instead of connecting to it.

> If you don't start the Office from your Application it gets a wee bit
> tricky :-) ... Methinks that renaming "crashrep" executables in your
> program folder should do the trick then.

:-) sounds really funny. Is there really NO other way solving it for the
bootstrap case?

Greetings, Tobias

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to