Hi Bernard, Hi all

+1
Using Wiki for coding is a security hazard because any malicious (or even a well intentioned) person may change a working code to a dangerous code. Most users will run the published code without checking it, and checking complex codes is not easy.

I totally second you concerns. We have to be carefull

If we stay with wiki, we should have reviewers or at least emails alerting on modification (and we will need reviewers also for extensions !!! any volunteers go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list)

The remark on automatically point on idl is also very important for newcommers so that they can check the official documentation

one other point is that our wiki is not suitable for translation and it is very important to lower the entry barrier

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org - http://www.indesko.com Nuxeo Enterprise Content Management >> http://www.nuxeo.com - http://www.nuxeo.org
Livre "Programmation OpenOffice.org", Eyrolles 2004-2006