Hi,

Alle 18:04, lunedì 27 agosto 2007, Laurent Godard ha scritto:
> Hi juergen
>
> >> In other words: Are we really sure migration to the Wiki is the best
> >> way? I'm uncertain about it.
> >
> > we are not 100% sure but it is worth a test from my point of view. We
> > haven't really a huge number of snippets and the question is why. My
> > impression is that it is to complicate. It might be also a solution to
> > have some kind of snippet creator form integrated in the existing infra
> > structure. But then it is the question who would be able and have the
> > time to prepare such a form ... Or we can extend the snippet creator to
> > support direct import of existing snippets ...
>
> sounds good to me
> may be make a call for volunteers ?

This is not needed, the snippet creator is already able to edit existing
snippets.
Just download the original codesnippet from the repository using the "snippet
source" link, and open it with the snippet creator. (you should find
the "open" button in the "SnippetCreator" toolbar )

The only problem is that the "snippet source" link worked well in a first
moment but currently it seems broken.

regards
Paolo Mantovani