Hello Paolo,

Why not? You can register your own dispatch-interceptor in Starbasic and you can even define your custom dispatches in order to react to user actions

It's a lot more complicated than I thought but now I know how to do it. Thanks. The interception works fine, but it should restore the default dispatch mechanism before closing the document with it turned on ;)

Cheers
Carlos

PS: your sample would help many people to understand the dispatch interception. It worth a place in the snipets database :)