Hi Paolo,

My example was contained into a document, but it could be run even from
a shared library.
AFAIK a global variable into a shared library lives for all the ooo session.
Perhaps using global vars for referencing basic objects would make
things safer?

It's not needed to make it a global variable (because it's an implementation detail of OOo Basic how long such variables will be valid ... isnt it ?)

But it can help to listen for several further events (e.g. FrameAction.DETACH/ATTACH or Frame.close/Frame.dispose) so an interceptor can be deregistered and dispatch objects can be removed.

BTW: Thats always a good idea ... even if an interceptor/dispatch was implemented e.g. in Java !

Of course you're right! The next time I'll add:
"PLEASE, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!!!" :-)

:-)

Paolo Mantovani

Regards