On 01/27/09 18:46, Jason Cooper wrote:
Ok, so it seems that the only way to monitor the conneciton to OOo (re: add
event listeners) is to go with the bridge/connection method. However, that
brings me back to my original question about whether or not I can use the
bridge/connection method without starting up OOo in listening mode first. Is
that also not possible?

You would essentially have to duplicate the code that is Bootstrap.bootstrap (which internally does the OOo starting stuff), down to the point where it is setting up the bridge/connection so that you have access to it.

-Stephan