On 01/04/2009 10:44, Giuseppe Castagno wrote:
[snip]

Now my questions, keeping in mind that at a certain time I need to
access the "META-INF" substorage to manipulate a custom file (read and
write).

AFAIK, (mav will hopefully correct me if i'm wrong) the META-INF directory in the ZIP package is handled specially in the Storage service: it is abstracted away (handled internally by the Storage implementation), and is not accessible for users of the Storage.

there is some other service (Package? ZipPackage?) that implements a raw ZIP package, but you're unlikely to get that from an open document.

[snip]

regards,
michael

--
"I like verbing words. Verbing weirds language." -- Calvin, to Hobbes