On 25.05.2011 08:35, Mathias Bauer wrote:
> On 24.05.2011 22:31, Rony G. Flatscher wrote:
>> Hi there,
>>
>> in the meantime I have been able to add shortcuts to the toolbar items
>> and they are operational. However, the shortcut letter is not
>> underlined, although using the tilde (~) before the letter to be
>> underlined in the "Label" property of the toolbar item.
>>
>> Is there a different property that I would need to use for having OOo
>> underline the shortcut-key?
>> (Again it works, using SHIFT+ALT+letter, where ALT is the META2
>> KeyModifier.)
>>
>> TIA,
>>
>> ---rony
>>

> What do you mean by "again it works, using SHIFT+ALT+LETTER" ?
Just that the defined shortcut-keys are operational. E.g. the shortcut
for the "~Import" toolbar item gets defined as SHIFT+META2+I and if you
press SHIFT+ALT+I (META2 is ALT on my Windows keyboard) the toolbar item
gets executed. It is just the case that the "I" does not get underlined
in the toolbar item (a button where the text and the assigned icon get
displayed).

For usability it would be desirable to underline the shortcut letter in
the toolbar text.

---rony