On 16/06/2011 10:20, Hal Vaughan wrote:
This leads to a couple other questions:

1) On the CloseDialog() subroutine, if I want to execute it from a button in
the dialog, how can I pass the dialog itself to the routine?
you can add a listener to the button (using code) or manualy using the GUI to place a "event" on the button who call a macro subroutine
2) Is there any way to run a macro when the "X" on the title bar of the dialog
is clicked?
no, you can add a listener on closing the dialog or using the the "stetvisible" who avoid the functioning off the X and you can add a "cancelbuton" who call a sub who close the dialog and do someting more...
Thanks!

Hal