On Thu, Nov 30, 2006 at 05:04:41PM +0000, Joe Orton wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 08:40:05AM -0800, Justin Erenkrantz wrote:
> > APR test failures on Solaris 10, but not enough for me to consider a
> > showstopper for 1.2.8.  Details below.  APR tests passed on Mac OS X.
> > And, APR-util tests passed on both.
> >
> > Thanks for RMing!  -- justin
> >
> > Solaris 10/Intel, Sun Studio 11:
> > testlfs             : FAILED 1 of 9 (don't have 8GB free on device)
> > testpoll            : /Line 314: expected <5>, but saw <4>
> >                      FAILED 1 of 13
> > testsockets         : -Line 148: expected <0>, but saw <126>
> >                      hung
>
> Are these regressions since 1.2.7?  I've not seen any report of testlfs
> failures on Solaris before AFAIR.  Is this some filesystem which doesn't
> support sparse files, what's the actual error message?

I am unsure if they are regressions.  But, as I mentioned in ()s about testlfs,
the test for lfs errors out with a message saying that I don't have 8GB free on
the device or that it was out of space.  I was building and testing in /tmp
which is RAM-backed - so I'm going to ignore that failure for now.  -- justin