Hi Bob,
If I recall correctly there was some reason that the project wasn't moved
to GitHub, having to do with the original founders and some connection to
tigris. I'm a little vague on the details, but someone else may remember.

Assuming it's feasible, what steps do we need to follow to move the code?

Mark