Just added Jason and Linus via alternative email addresses.

I would vote we move entirely to git and that leaves no choice but to host
the source elsewhere.

Should we do this, we would need first to move just the source but keep
tigris as our homepage. There is too much wiki lost to just close the
entire project on Tigris. Maybe we can leave the tigris project open but
disable its svn if and when the code moves.

I suspect Jasons only interest is ownership of the argouml.org domain name.
That would just have to be redirected if and when the entire project
homepage moves from tigris.

Are there any migration tools from svn->git that keeps history?

Regards

Bob