From: D Jayachandran [mailto:d.jayachand...@ericsson.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 12:23 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Aria support for TOSCA-simple-1.1

Hi Sudhakar,

Am representing ericsson here and we would also like to have the support for
simple YAML 1.1 with ARIA at the earliest.
It would be great if you can even contribute in making ARIA compliant to simple
YAML 1.1 so that the support would be available soon.
Please share your thoughts over this.

Regards,
DJ