From: Thomas Nadeau [mailto:tnadeaua...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 7:21 PM
To: dev@ariatosca.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Aria support for TOSCA-simple-1.1

I don't seen you listed in any roles here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/project-config/ARIA/roles

This means you need to go and first create an account for yourself on
Confluence and let me know what the UID is. I can change the permissions then.

Also note that the Apache infra doesn't have a single signon across all of the
platforms used here, so you need to create accounts on Jira (and git of
course) separately.

--tom