On the individual git repos...
I realize that this has been discussed for quite a while, but what I find
missing with that approach is an overview of the Aries projects.
All of the git repos are part of a single 'Apache' group and at least I
don't know of a way to find all the git repos that belong to Aries.

In github they use organisations to provide such groupings, but since ours
all show up under 'Apache' this doesn't help here.

With SVN you at least get all the Aries-related projects in one folder,
well at least you used to before the separate git repos appeared. Is there
any way to get such a view back with the git approach?

Cheers,

David