From:   Andrew Hulbert <andrew.hulb...@ccri.com>
To:     dev@atlas.apache.org
Date:   27/11/2017 19:38
Subject:        standalone mode setup

Hi all,

I was going to create a ticket to look at the following problem that I
sent to the user list earlier last month
(
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mail-2Darchives.apache.org_mod-5Fmbox_atlas-2Duser_201710.mbox_-253C62b82a4e-2Ddfcd-2Def37-2Db396-2D1a50c53ebe00-2540ccri.com-253E&d=DwICaQ&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=Li6zJa6pLsu8dGS1GSW1j00glumVmLp0H5HVkn5QyAA&m=akf_Ahqj1VFFSQF5TGFrULoNHYuOf1l1FPC9CPTrRwI&s=MlkeWS791ShrGt_8a27MlmJieYpAbQ0Q1YJCv0KQWB8&e=
)

I just wanted to check in and see if anyone was already looking at this
issue or working on the "standalone" with embedded hbase/solr setup
before I run off and try to make it work...I didn't see anything in JIRA
yet...if not I'll try to make a ticket and ask someone to assign it to me.

Cheers,

Andrew Hulbert